Fits 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX Z32 2DR Coupe
Duraflex C-1 Side Skirts Rocker Panels - 2 Piece #104688
1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX Z32 2DR Coupe Duraflex C-1 Side Skirts Rocker Panels - 2 Piece
Note: for 2 seat model only
Fits the following models: Base Model, Slicktop, T-Roof Coupe, T-Roof Turbo
- Hand laid, high quality 6 oz. fiberglass
- Signature black finish
- High quality weather resistant aluminum mesh grille (where applicable)
- Proprietary polymer blend for maximum flexibility
- Increased durability and longer service life
- Reduced damage rate up to 75%
- Limited warranty and satisfaction guarantee
Installation Difficulty : Medium
Part number : 104688
Trim : ALL
Material : FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics)
Brand : Duraflex
Professional Installation Required : Yes
Drilling Require : Yes
Instructions : Not Included
Painted : No
Requires Modification : Yes
Style : C-1
Surface Finish : Unfinished
We keep a close eye on stock though in the case we go into "ZERO STOCK" we will message you with an option for full Refund or offer you to go on our Back order list where an ETA will be given for Shipping/Delivery.
If you have question about stock message us and we will respond immediately. Please keep in mind we frequently check stock daily but will sell out quickly on HOT ITEMS.
You must: Include Your Name, Address, Phone Number, and Year/Make/Model Car with Payment
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 3 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
TYPICALLY DELIVERY IS QUICK WITHIN 1-2 WEEKS. THIS IS THE CASE FOR 90% ITEMS.
POLICY: Important please read and for any questions please message us.
ED Freight truck shipping with
Free shipping Insurance. Failure to comply with these Delivery Inspection Rules and Policy and accepting damaged goods at time of delivery forfeits your FREE SHIPPING Insurance and return/exchange policy.
Not noting "damaged" upon delivery Inspection will forfeit exchange policy.
Shipping rate is for 48 Lower US Continuous States. Additional cost for other Locations.
Contact us for other location rates.
Provide: Year Make Model, Address and Phone Number
Must inspect all items to make sure they are 100% without damage before signing off on delivery receipt.
- Freight company is on contract to allow time for inspection.
- If any damages are found you must note "Damaged" and do not refuse delivery acceptance and a new parts will be shipped.
Failure to comply with Delivery Inspection Policy & accepting damaged goods at time of delivery forfeits your FREE SHIPPING Insurance and return/exchange policy.
- Cancellation before shipping will not be charged any fees. For any cancellations be quick as we generally process orders within 2-4 hours of receiving payment.
- Cancellation after shipping processing will be charged shipping cost both ways and 20% restocking/handling fee.