Fits Nissan 350z 06-09 NS style lipPolyurethane: Front Bumper Chin, Spoiler, Front Lip.It accentuate the existing body lines and gives an aggressive and lowered look/stance.
This is for a new still in new package lip and comes with double sided tape and mounting hardware. Items comes in raw unpainted polyuurthane grade and it will need full prep and painted if desired.
Thanks for viewing my listing as I am starting a new business selling new aerodynamic polyurthane front and rear lips and bumper lips, diffusers, wings, and splash/guards. I personally have done a physical check on the product and certify this is an undamaged new in original package and ready for shipping from my stock at my location and this is not dropship type business.
*NOT ONLY AM I SELLING THIS PRODUCT BUT I PERSONALLY INSTALLED ONE ON MY 350Z(PICTURED ON LISTING) AND LOVE IT! Please check out my old listing reviews as I pride myself in delivering the best.
Additional Prep Items Included: One Set of Heavy duty Nitril Gloves, Heavy duty wiping paper towels (04 count), and 4 Alcohol cleaning wipes packets to remove oils & any dust to promote better adhesion of double sided tape, and Fine sandpaper to sand down area whrere double sided tape will be applied.
INSTALLATION PREPARATION REQUIRED!!!
TIP:Golden Rule applies to any custom parts which is to Measure/Fit twice and install once for perfect fitment/Installation.
1. Always dryfit/test fit you new custom parts before mounting or drilling of any holes that may be required for a proper Installation.
2. Sand down any area where double sided tape where will be applied with sand paper provided.
3. Wash all parts with degreaser cleanser and allow to dry in the sun which also allows polyurethane parts to return to original shape.
4. Dryfit Test fit one more time beore mounting.
5. With the alcohol wipes wipe down areas with the alcohol wipes provided to proper adhesion of double sided tape.
6. Mount parts on vehicle and with a heat gun mold part to the vehicles contour. Make sure to use proper safety gloves when working with heat gun. Best to mold part with a fine terry cloth towel and apply smooth side to side or and down firm pressure to give a final masters touch for best tight fitment.
If Paint is desired for a more custom look we recommend to take to Professional painters who are experienced with plastic. Before taking to a paint shop follow Prep steps 1 - 4 to ensure your new part will be given back to you in the same shape required for perfect fitment. My tip to you is to show the Paint shop is to test fit and show the paint rep how the parts fit prior to the paint.
Our goals is to deliver a 100% buying experience so you can enjoy your new custom auto styling parts so please contact us/ message us for any question before purchase. Shipping is a big expense on these large and odd size packages so please ensure you are purchasing the correct parts for your vehicles Year & Make so you can avoid ordering accidental incorrect part as all return will be subject the 20% return/refund deduction and the return shipping cost be the responsibility of the buyer. Shipping can range from $9 to over $100 depending on size, weight, and destination of delivery.
All Returns will be charged a flat 20% restock and handling fee. Buyer will have to pay for return with same shipping company and same type as delivered by seller. Return item must be unused/undamaged in New condition without use in any kind of way and in any kind of alterations made. All items in Bundle and the free item must be returned if a refund is requested.
Intended for off road use only.