The Tacoma is one of the most favorite compact truck. If you own a Tacoma then you are well aware of the irritating delay when you press your gas pedal. Toyota produces their trucks with a "one size fits all" process in an attempt to make most customers happy. For lack of a better term, they make the vehicle “idiot-proof". Not only do they limit how much the throttle body will open, but they also have a set limit on how fast the throttle body will open. In other words, it doesn’t really matter how fast you are flooring the gas pedal, your foot will not be able to make the throttle body faster. Pedal Commander solves this problem and gives you complete customization control over how you want your gas pedal to respond.
Pedal Commander PC38 outfits all Tacoma trim models with years 2004+ for engine sizes: 2.7L 3.5L 4.0L
Available for all 1ST GEN, 2nd GEN and 3rd Gen Tacomas
Why Your Tacoma Needs a Pedal Commander PC38!
- Eliminate that annoying response delay from your Tacoma's gas pedal.
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation. Pedal Commander connects inline between ECU, accelerator pedal sensor, and throttle body.
- The Pedal Commander is 100% reversible making it warranty friendly.
- Easier access to change the setting through your smartphone with Bluetooth without having to physically bend over to do it.
- Our Pedal Commander units are manufactured to the highest quality and standards with CE and TUV Certification.
- 2-year product warranty.
- It comes with 36 sensitivity settings so you will have complete control over how your Truck's gas pedal responds with acceleration.