One complaint about the New Supra A90 and A91 that we’ve noticed is that there is a big delay in throttle response. You can lightly hit the gas pedal to accelerate, and by the time the car reacts, you seem to be farther in the pedal, and then the car lurches forward like you are flooring it. It seems very difficult to modulate the accelerator for a smooth acceleration in slow speeds around town and at stop signs. Pedal Commander solves this problem and allows you to adjust the throttle response to remove the delay, making it easier to modulate how much throttle input you do. The PC10 Pedal Commander unit outfits all GR Supra trim models with years 2019+ A90 and A91 for engine sizes: B58B30 3.0L. and B48B20 2.0L
Is that a Zupra?! it's a Toyota.. it's a Legend reborn with Pedal Commander.
Pedal Commander PC10 outfits all Pedal Commander PC10 For Supra 2019+ models 3.0L 2.0L
If you own a Supra, then you are well aware of the irritating delay when you press your gas pedal. Ford produces their cars with a "one size fits all" process in an attempt to make most customers happy. For lack of a better term, they make the vehicle “idiot-proof. Not only do they limit how much the throttle body will open, but they also have a set limit on how fast the throttle body will open. In other words, it doesn’t really matter how fast you are flooring the gas pedal, your foot will not be able to make the throttle body faster. Pedal Commander solves this problem and gives you complete customization control over how you want your gas pedal to respond. Our Pedal Commander PC10 outfits all Pedal Commander PC10 For Supra 2019+ models 3.0L 2.0L
Why Your Supra Needs a Pedal Commander PC10!
- Eliminate that annoying response delay from your Supras gas pedal.
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation. Pedal Commander connects inline between ECU, accelerator pedal sensor, and throttle body.
- The Pedal Commander is 100% reversible making it warranty friendly.
- Easier access to change the setting through your smartphone with Bluetooth without having to physically bend over to do it.
- Our Pedal Commander units are manufactured to the highest quality and standards with CE and TUV Certification.
- 2-year product warranty.
- It comes with 36 sensitivity settings so you will have complete control over how your Truck's gas pedal responds with acceleration.
How Pedal Commander Works
Pedal Commander connects inline between the accelerator pedal sensor and ECU which controls the throttle body. The Pedal commander is an adjustable amplifier for your gas pedal.
- Pedal Commander will allow you to control your throttle MAP, allowing you to open your throttle 50% instead of 25% along with start and endpoint.
- Pedal Commander's processor and other components are automotive grades and one of the most advanced and fastest processors on the market. So we are confident no one can match our performance and quality.
Can your factory Eco, Sport, Sport+ settings do the same? No, your factory setting has 1 map and that speed is limited by your ECUs processor speed. Pedal Commander will work hand-in-hand with your factory settings to give you complete control over your gas pedal's response.
With 4 programs and 9 different levels in total 36 different settings, Pedal Commander gives drivers the ability to have full control over how they want their gas pedal to respond. Pedal Commander is also equipped with Bluetooth, so you can download our app, tuck away the pedal commander, and just use the app to control the sensitivity.
We are the world's most advanced throttle response controller
Eliminate your throttle lag with 36 different modes. This means faster lap times, quicker 0-60 times, and full control of your throttle.
EASY PLUG AND PLAY
The Pedal Commander connects directly into the stock throttle position sensor found on the drive-by-wire gas pedal using an OEM style plug and play connector. To learn more about installations and manuals for your Pedal Commander, visit our Pedal Commander Installation Page.
Is your Pedal Commander unit in a hard to reach spot? Want to hide your unit in your dash? Download our app to switch between our 36 different modes through your smartphone! Available now on the App Store and Google Play Store. To download now or for more information, visit our App Page.
2-YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
We manufacture Pedal Commander Controllers to the highest quality and standards with CE and TUV certifications. In the event you do receive a defective or malfunctioned device, Pedal Commander will replace it free of charge within 2 years of the original purchase date.
Downloading the app free to monitor and control your Pedal Commander.
Simply look up Pedal Commander in the app store and choose the official app.