One complaint that we hear over and over again is the lack of get up and go when pressing the gas pedal. If you own a Silverado, then you are well aware of the irritating delay when you press your gas pedal. Chevrolet produces their trucks with a "one size fits all" process in an attempt to make most customers happy. For lack of a better term, they make the vehicle “idiot-proof. Not only do they limit how much the throttle body will open, but they also have a set limit on how fast the throttle body will open. In other words, it doesn’t really matter how fast you are flooring the gas pedal, your foot will not be able to make the throttle body faster. Pedal Commander solves this problem and gives you complete customization control over how you want your gas pedal to respond. The PC65 Pedal Commander unit outfits all Chevrolet Silverado 1500 models with years 2007-2018 for engine sizes: 4.3L 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L 6.2L. ** Does not support 2007 Silverado 1500 Classic Models **
Got Throttle Delay? Let Pedal Commander Solve it!
The PC65 Pedal Commander unit outfits all Chevrolet Silverado 1500 models with years 2007-2018 for engine sizes: 4.3L 4.8L 5.3L 6.0L 6.2L. ** Does not support 2007 Silverado 1500 Classic Models **
Why Your Silverado Needs a Pedal Commander PC65!
- Eliminate that annoying response delay from your Silverado's gas pedal.
- Put less strain on your Silverado's motor and use less fuel when towing.
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation. Pedal Commander connects inline between ECU, accelerator pedal sensor, and throttle body.
- The Pedal Commander is 100% reversible making it warranty friendly.
- Easier access to change the setting through your smartphone with Bluetooth without having to physically bend over to do it.
- Our Pedal Commander units are manufactured to the highest quality and standards with CE and TUV Certification.
- 2-year product warranty.
- It comes with 36 sensitivity settings so you will have complete control over how your Truck's gas pedal responds with acceleration.
We are the world's most advanced throttle response controller
EASY PLUG AND PLAY
The Pedal Commander connects directly into the stock throttle position sensor found on the drive-by-wire gas pedal using an OEM style plug and play connector. To learn more about installations and manuals for your Pedal Commander, visit our Pedal Commander Installation Page.
DOWNLOAD OUR APP
Is your Pedal Commander unit in a hard to reach spot? Want to hide your unit in your dash? Download our app to switch between our 36 different modes through your smartphone! Available now on the App Store and Google Play Store. To download now or for more information, visit our App Page.
2-YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
We manufacture Pedal Commander Controllers to the highest quality and standards with CE and TUV certifications. In the event you do receive a defective or malfunctioned device, Pedal Commander will replace it free of charge within 2 years of the original purchase date.